Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Reflection: Heather


Good morning folks! How’s Texas been treating y’all? Well South Dakota sure is hot! Well this morning was a hard one, we worked all day yesterday. So I’m sure you can tell we’d be pretty beat this morning. We are!! This morning consisted of me waking up at 7:00 am, laying in bed and thinking wow I’m so many miles away from home, but serving with a purpose, I got up walked to the restroom outside and brushed my teeth etc. Came back in the bunkhouse to eat breakfast, which was eggs, toast, yogurt, and fruit. Honestly a really good breakfast. This morning I will be continuing to work on two outhouses we were working on yesterday. It is a really good experience; we’re getting to take here. I’m so thankful for John Leedy and the other youth leaders who made this trip happen, and not to ever forget you guys who really made this trip happen for me and sponsoring me, thank you guys so much.  That’s all I have for this morning but thanks again you guys, I’m having a blast so far. Love and miss everyone!!!
-Heather, UPC