Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Reflection: Anthony

On Sunday morning I was completely ready for the trip. When we arrived at Denver airport I began to see something that I never been on was the A320 aircraft. Our trip was about 5 hours to Pine Ridge, South Dakota, but we did stop at about 4 stores. When we arrived at team effort it was 10:00. Basically everyone was amazed at the stars in the sky. The next morning some of the youth was filling not so good and plus it was my birthday on the 27th. At 8:00 am it was breakfast time and boy that food was good and at 9:00 am was our worksites. Everyone was slit up in three groups roofing, building and working with the kids who live in South Dakota during the summer.
 

 My worksite was the roofing. The sun was steaming the radiant heat on my neck and face. My group did about 90% of the house and we are still doing more. Going to South Dakota really changed a lot about how I look at thing and communicate more with people I really don’t know.
-Anthony, UPC